Python Software Engineer | Bristol | Hybrid (1 day a week on-site) | Up to £65k + Shares
This is a unique opportunity to join a Bristol-based start-up to help shape the future of local, smaller and bigger businesses and make a real impact in a meaningful industry.
We are looking for software engineers with an excellent understanding of Python and Django.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a crucial part in building and deploying updates to our core SaaS product. Your responsibilities include writing, testing, and deploying new features, contributing to product planning, and solving challenges associated with application and infrastructure scaling. This is not just a job; it's an opportunity to be an integral part of a company's evolution.
You'll be working in a small team and will have the freedom and autonomy to crack on with the job, so excellent communication skills are key for this role.
- Strong Python knowledge (3+ years)
- 3+ years building and scaling web applications
- Excellent communication skills, able to present technical concepts to developers and architects
Why should you apply?
- Freedom and Responsibility: They value creative thinking an entrepreneurial mindset and hard work. Enjoy the freedom to develop your ideas and take the responsibility to implement them.
- Location: They are a close team with an amazing culture and a beautiful office in Bristol. Benefit from the flexibility of hybrid work (1 day a week in Bristol), with team days and ad-hoc office visits. And yes, they have a ping pong table, coffee machines, game consoles and loads more!
- Interesting Work: Not only is this a fantastic company to work for, but you'll be working on genuinely interesting problems, tackling them with the latest technologies with the freedom to experiment and try new things. You won't just be taking tickets in this role!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working, schedule your own day
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank/public holidays
- Work laptop
- Impactful role
- Work in a friendly, talented team with the support you need to succeed
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Relaxed, respectful work environment
- Team outings, board games, drinks,
- Celebrate achievements and work towards targets as a team